The Draftsman 2750C is a professional-grade, large surface LED desk lamp designed for architectural draftsman, engineers, and other light critical professionals. The Draftsman 2750C produces an 1600 lux of brightness with a set of dual warm white and cool white LEDs. A key feature of the lamp is its 25", 2-jointed aluminum boom arm that give the lamp the ability to cover very large surface areas. The Draftsman 2750C is the ultimate, no compromise lighting instrument for professionals. The color temperature and brightness can be adjusted by a capacitive touch sensor in the base of the lamp. As an added feature, the base has an integrated USB slot enabling the charging of mobile devices.
- Lumiy’s LEDs are among the best and brightest in the world. The LEDs produce an astounding 1600 lux of brightness.
- Large 25", 2-jointed, aluminum boom arm gives exceptional reach and light control
- Dual cool white and warm white LED enable a color rendering index of over 90 CRI produce sharp, crisp lighting. Lumiy produces near to perfect natural light, whereas sunlight is 100 CRI.
- Capacitive touch sensors are seamlessly integrated into the base. Touch sensors adjust brightness, 1600 lux - 500 lux, and color temperature, 6600k to 1800k.
- Experience huge power, and cost savings through high efficiency, ultra bright LEDs. LEDs use only 1 watt of power on low brightness and 10 watts at maximum brightness.
- Lumiy’s sleek, compact design with its ultra bright lighting is perfect for today’s high functionality modern offices. The slim captive touch sensor base saves desk space.